UPDATE JUNE 1, 2020
1. We are working hard behind the scenes to prepare to re-open the salon; but in the meantime, we are still operating our retail business from 10:00-12:00, Tuesday to Saturday.
2. Effective June 1, 2020, we will no longer offer delivery of products. Product pick-ups can be arranged for our operating hours or by contacting us. Use the form to request products.
3. All service appointments booked for June and beyond prior to March 18, 2020, are cancelled. That means if you booked an appointment for June 2020 in February, your appointment will no longer be available. Please be patient while we reorganize and offer a phased approach to opening service appointments.
4. As per Beauty Council (Roberta is a member) recommendations, we are no longer accepting product returns. Note, we do offer samples so you can try before committing to purchasing a product.
5. More changes and announcements coming soon. And as always, thank you for your support!
UPDATE MAY 19, 2020
Nanaimo Elements remains closed for appointments. We continue to operate our contactless retail business from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, Tuesday to Saturday. We expect to officially re-open in a new capacity in June.
UPDATE MAY 1, 2020
We are now offering you the option to request your products online and we will be in touch with you to fulfill your order. This is meant to simplify the process by collecting as much information as we can before we speak; however, you are welcome to continue to email, phone or reach out on social media and we will get back to you, Tuesday to Saturday, during our limited pick-up hours. The online form is found here (under "Contact Us" in the main menu).
UPDATE MARCH 24, 2020
Call or email us to arrange product pick-ups between 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM from Tuesday to Saturday, and for over-the-phone consultations with Berta. We are minimizing contact to ensure everyone’s safety.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT
We want to thank every client who has continued to support us—through purchases, messages, emails, and phone calls—we are grateful and we can’t wait to be able to spend time with you again.
As a reminder, don’t let fear and panic take over; remember to follow the guidelines of our health authorities, and take good care of yourself every day. Be well. Love, Berta